Thursday 27 March 2014

#I understand..!


Leaving without reason..
no meeting in b'fuL summer-season..
and saying I can understand..!
Well don't be dellematic..
why should you be a friend static..!
Go ahead ! Goi'n Right..!
And say I'm grown up..
and i can understand..!
Seems like i don't carry a heart ..
I don't feel ! Continue firing your shot..!
Cz i Understand ??
Wow..! I am mature for getting worst..
But i still have a child inside without rust..!
Don't you care ? Don't you fear ?
Yeah,and why you'd do!
B'cause i grown up !
B'cz I can understand ..!
It has been Long when we laughed together,
Now i please myself laughing alone !
I don't bother while walking alone..!
C'z I'm fuck'n grownup !
B'cz i understand..!
I always cared about you
always wanted a friend like you..!
But never showed up..
or say don't know how to do !
Bcause you woudn't understand..!
I'm not the bloody grown up..!
I can't understand..!

Being grown up doesn't mean to compromise ,
Sometime i think.. am i dat much precise ??
No, I'm not ! I can survive alone..!
B'cz I'm grownup B'cz I can understand..!

I never wanted to be bad,
Why else should i be sad..!
I am fine and I'll Be That ..
Cz I'm damm grown up
cz i can understand..!

I have been ignored..
over that...
But i nvr complained
and I'll never be..!
Cz I am grownup..!
Cz I understand..!

#Aditya Pratap Singh (Aps)

No comments:

Post a Comment